Au Pair in America is a full-service au pair agency. Au pairs are young women (18-26 years old) who come to the US to acquire a better understanding and appreciation of American life while living with an American family and caring for their young children (up to 45 hours a week). At an average of $361/week per family (not per child), au pairs are incredibly affordable when compared to day care facilities or nannies, especially when there are 2 or more children living in the home. If you are interested in learning more about au pairs, please contact me.
Au Pair in America provides the following services:
1. The largest selection of thoroughly screened and qualified au pairs from over 60 countries worldwide
2. The industry's best placement services - expert matching and an online filtering system that allows you to narrow down the perfect au pair for your family
3. A choice of program options - au pair or au pair extraordinaire (women with extensive full-time childcare experience or advanced degrees in child education)
4. Support within your community from a local community counselor
5. 24/7 emergency assistance
6. An orientation for your au pair that includes cultural training, child-development training and child safety training (by the Red Cross including infant/child CPR)
7. Free administrative support should you be unhappy with your au pair for any reason including a rematch (switching au pairs) if necessary.
8. Personal liability and medical insurance for your au pair